1. Students may charge for meals only. A la carte items may not be charged.
2. All charges shall not exceed $10.00. If your child reaches this limit, an alternate meal will be provided at a reduced rate.
3. Delinquent bill charges of $10.00 or more will be printed weekly and sent home to parents. In addition, “warning” letters will be sent for any child with $5.00 or less on the account.
4. At no time will a student’s meal be retrieved once the student has received their tray of food.
5. No student will be permitted to charge lunches the last two weeks of school.
Cafeteria charges must be paid in full at the close of each school year and before yearbooks, report cards or student records are issued.